Turn your next BBQ into a fun occasion by carving this delicious lamb roast and allowing your guests to assemble their own wraps.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Olive Oil||Extra Virgin||40ml||160ml||400ml|
|Lemon Zest||Finely Grated||5g||20g||50g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine oil, garlic, lemon, rosemary, pepper and oregano.
2. Score underside of lamb leg to depth of 5mm. Rub half of the marinade well into the lamb getting it into the scored slits.
3. Turn and rub the remaining marinade into skin/fat side of the leg.
Display on shallow trays or place in foil baking trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat BBQ to a moderatley high heat.
2. Cook lamb for 5-6 minutes on each side, scored side first, until seared well.
3. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook for a further 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
4. Remove to a warmed plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 10 minutes before carving.
1. Preheat oven to 180°c.
2. Cook lamb for 30-40 minutes until cooked through.
3. Remove to a warmed plate. Cover loosely with foil. Stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Serve sliced on flat bread with Greek style salad of cucumber, roma tomatoes, red onion and baby spinach. Drizzle with Greek style yoghurt.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
For a complete meal solution, sell with packs of flatbread and tubs of Greek salad.