A quick tasty, traditional meal for the whole family.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Place beef schnitzel on a flat surface. Cut cheese slice in half and place a slice of ham between the two pieces of cheese then fold the schnitzel over to encase the ham and cheese, fold sides and trim excess meat.
2. Batter and crumb the cordon bleu.
3. Present neatly and garnish.
CUSTOMER – INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat a large non-stick pan over high heat with 20ml of oil.
2. Lower the heat to medium and fry cordon bleu for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
3. Drain on a paper towel until excess oil is absorbed and serve.
Serve with roasted vegetables and buttered greens.