Tasty and spicy burgers. Mixture will suit meatballs, sausage rolls, strudels and meatloaf for that grown up party.
|Ingredient||Description||6 Units||12 Units||24 Units|
|Hot Chilli Sauce||60g||120g||240g|
|Tasty Cheese||5mm Diced||100g||200g||400g|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine all ingredients except the cheese and jalapenos and pass through the mincer.
2. In a bowl, mix through the chopped chilli and cheese.
3. Make into 200g patties.
Alternative: Roll into 30g to 40g balls and oven bake for entertaining.
CUSTOMER – INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat BBQ on high heat.
2. Reduce heat to medium heat, add oil to grill plate and cook burgers for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
3. Remove from BBQ, transfer to a warm plate, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
Serve on a Turkish bread roll with salad and top with salsa and sour cream.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Sell in multipacks or sell with salsa and/or sour cream.