Lamb full of flavour and falling off the bone!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Leg||Bone In||2.5kg||10kg||25kg|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Cut slits in lamb approximately 10mm deep and 20mm apart.
2. Place remaining ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and blend using the pulse button until a coarse paste is formed.
3. Spread paste all over lamb and rub well into the slits.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Place lmab in foil roasting tray. Pour over 1 cup of beef stock.
2. Cover tray with foil and pinch around the edges to seal.
3. Prepare kettle BBQ for cooking with indirect heat.
4. Cook on upper rack of kettle BBQ for 2½ hours. Uncover and continue to cook for a further 1 hour or until meat is falling easily from the bone.
Pull meat from the bone and serve with roasting juices and a carrot salad.