Pop these little rolls in your mouth and feel the flavours explode!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Long Green Chilli||Seeds Removed||50g||200g||500g|
|Bamboo Skewers||200mm Soaked||4||16||40|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Cut flank steak in half horizontally to form 2 pieces of 10mm thickness.
2. Coarsely chop chillies and herbs. Place chilli, coriander, oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, and salt in the large bowl of a food processor. Blend to a coarse paste.
3. Spread paste over flank steak.
4. With longest edge towards you roll up flank to enclose filling.
5. Cut beef into 5mm thick slices and thread 3 slices, cut side up onto each bamboo skewer.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat flat BBQ plate over high heat. Cook skewers for 3 minutes on each side.
2. Remove to a warmed plate, cover loosely with foil and rest for 5-10 minutes.
Serve as a delicious finger food or as a meal with roasted vegetables or a crisp refreshing salad.