This beef steak makes summer entertaining a breeze. Cook the whole steak, slice finely and toss into your favourite salad.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Score surface of beef cutting slits in a crisscross pattern 30mm apart and 2mm deep.
2. Whisk olive oil and garlic together. Brush over beef.
3. Sprinkled with combined pepper and thyme, rub in well.
Display on trays scored side up.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat char grill BBQ to a moderatley high heat.
2. Cook beef for 5-6 minutes on each side or until well seared. Remove to warm plate and cover loosely with foil.
3. Rest for 10 minutes before carving into very thin slices against the grain.
Carve thinly against the grain and serve with a crisp green salad.