These great little pastries are ideal eaten hot or chill and add to the picnic basket.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Instant Mashed Potatoes||Dried||20g||80g||200g|
|Puff Pastry Sheets||240mm Square||4||12||40g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine mince, pumpkin, peas and dried potato. Season with salt and cracked pepper.
2. Cut pastry sheets into 4 squares.
3. Brush edges with egg glaze.
4. Place 35g of beef mixture on each square.
5. Fold pastry in half to form a triangle. Press edges together to enclose filling.
6. Brush lightly with egg and sprinkle with extra combined salt flakes and cracked black pepper.
Display on trays lined with baking paper to provide oven ready product.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 200°C, line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place triangles, glazed side up on baking tray. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and pastry is crisp.
Serve with tomato chutney for dipping.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Sell with jars of tomato chutney.