Fragrant coriander and chilli bring a hint of Algeria to this delicious roast or BBQ.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Cut 20mm deep slits in top surface of roast, against the grain.
2. Combine all marinade ingredients. Pile on top of roast and massage into slits.
Display cuts side up.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 180°c.
2. Cook roast in roasting dish for approximately 30 minutes per 500g or until cooked to desired doneness.
3. Remove beef. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
Carve into thick slices against the grain. Serve with cous cous salad.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
This product is also ideal for use on a kettle BBQ.