The Argentinean BBQ favourite will have your guests dancing the tango!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Oyster Blade/Flank Steak||750g||3kg||7.5kg|
|Green Olives||Pitted & Halved||50g||200g||500g|
|Fresh Green Chilli||Finely Sliced||5g||20g||50g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Cut a pocket the entire width of the beef, leaving a large opening along one of the long edges.
2. Combine capsicum, onion, bacon, olives, cheddar, parmesan and chilli. Fill into pocket. Pound one egde with a meat mallet to seal and secure with thin skewers.
3. Brush top of flank with oil and sprinkle generously with combined paprika, salt, oregano and pepper.
Display on trays seasoned side up.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat char grill side of BBQ on a high heat. Drizzle with a little oil.
2. Cook matambre for 10 minutes on each side, seasoned side first. Reduce heat to medium and cook for a further 10 minutes. (Close the BBQ hood if possible).
3. Remove to a warmed plate and cover loosely with foil. Rest for 10 minutes.
4. Cut thick slices against the grain to serve.
Serve with a crisp green salad.