Surpise your guests with this easy to cook but elegant steak.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Eye Rump Side||35mm Thick||750g||3kg||7.5kg|
|Button Mushrooms||Finely Chopped||75g||300g||750g|
|Spring Onions||Finely Chopped||25g||100g||250g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket in each steak.
2. Combine mushrooms, spring onions and cheese. Spoon into steaks. Wrap in bacon, secure with toothpick or twine.
3. Sprinkle top with pepper.
Arrange steaks on tray with pepper side up.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 180°C.
2. Heat 20ml of oil in a large frying pan. Cook steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side over a high heat until turned browned.
3. Remove steaks to oven tray. Place in oven and cook for a further 15 minutes. Remove toothpick or twine before serving.
Serve with steamed vegetables.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Ideal to display at any time of the year. Capatalise on special event days such as Valentines Day to sell this meal solution.