|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Spring Onions||Finely Chopped||40g||160g||400g|
|Gow Chee Pastry||8cm Round||35||140||350|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine beef, breadcrumbs, spring onion, ginger, oyster sauce and sesame oil.
2. Brush edges of gow chee pastry with water. Place 10g of beef mixture (approximately 1 tea spoon) on each pastry.
3. Fold in half and press edges firmly together, pleating the top edge as you go to secure the filling.
Display in single layer on trays lined with baking paper.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat 10ml of oil in a large frying pan. Add pot stickers. Cook without turning for 3 minutes, over a high heat until browned. Reduce heat to moderate.
2. Add ½ a cup of water or a sufficient amount to cover base of pan to a depth of 3mm. Cover and simmer for a further 10 minutes until water has evaporated and pot stickers have softened.
Serve with light soy sauce.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Sell with bottles of light soy sauce.