A hint of curry adds flavour to these delightful burgers!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Long Red Chilli||Seeds Removed, Chopped Finely||10g||40g||100g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine all ingredients and mix together well.
2. Form into 120g patties approximately 100mm diameter and 10mm thick.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat flat BBQ plate on high heat.
2. Reduce to medium heat. Cook burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side, pressing down with the back of a flat spatula, until well browned and cooked through.
3. Remove to a warmed plate, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
Serve with naan bread, salad and natural yoghurt.