Just like nanna used to make!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Brown Onion||Finely Chopped||50g||200g||500g|
|Flat Leaf Parsley||Finely Chopped||10g||40g||100g|
|Puff Pastry Sheets||240mm x 240mm||2||8||20|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine lamb, vegetables, onion, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper. Roll into balls approximatley 60g each.
2. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 x 120mm squares. Place a lamb ball on each square. Fold pastry in half to enclose filling and to form a triangle. Press edges together.
3. Cut two deep slits in top of pastry.
4. Brush with egg glaze and sprinkle with a little extra salt and pepper if desired.
Display on trays with squares of baking paper underneath.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced over to 200°c, line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Bake lamb triangles on trays for 15 minutes or until golden.
Serve with tomato chutney.