Make your customers life a breeze, by offering a total meal package.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Eye Rump Side||Whole Piece||1.2kg||4.8kg||12kg|
|Foil Baking Tray||21x27x5cm||1||4||10|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine rosemary, oregano, parsley and thyme.
2. Rub beef with approximately half the olive oil and roll in the herbs.
3. Toss vegetables in remaining olive oil. Place beef in centre of foil roasting tray.
4. Arrange vegetables around roast, allowing 2 small potatoes and 1 piece of pumpkin per serve.
Vacuum seal roast in foil container for easy transportation.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 180°C. Place roast, in foil tray into the oven. Cook for 1-1½ hours (Allow approximately 30 minutes per 500g of beef) or until cooked to desired doneness.
2. Remove beef from oven and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Return vegetables to oven for further 10-15 minutes, until cooked.
3. Carve roast against the grain, into thin slices. Serve with vegetables and juices.
Serve with steamed green vegetables.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Reatiler could also package roast and vegtables seperatley. Display small tetra packs of gravy for add on sale.