This curry will warm you up on chilly winter evenings.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lemon Grass||Fresh, Sliced||10g||40g||100g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Soak chillies in boiling water for 10 minutes or until softened. Drain well.
2. Place onion, oil, sugar, ginger, lemon grass, garlic, cumin, chillies, ground coriander, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor. Process to a smooth paste.
3. Place lamb in a large bowl. Add paste and tomatoes and mix well. Stir in potatoes and chopped corriander.
Display in large bowl.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Put lamb mixture into bowl of a large slow cooker. Cover.
2. Cook on low heat setting for 5-6 hours or until lamb is very tender.
3. Stir in ½ cup of greek style yoghurt just before serving.
Serve with steamed rice and extra coriander leaves.