The refreshing flavours of orange and fennel in these sausages will leave you wanting more.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Neutral Based Sausage Premix*||100g||400g||1kg|
|Fresh Dill||Chopped Coarsely||8g||32g||80g|
|Sausage Casings||32mm Diameter|
*Use a neutral based sausage premix such as 'rice sausage meal' or 'gourmet starter' , or ask your ingredient supplier to suggest an alternative.
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Prepare orange pulp by cutting oranges into quarters, remove any visible pips. Place oranges in a large bowl and cover with boiling water.
2. Allow oranges to cool in the liquid. Drain well and place into the food processor. Blend until mixture forms a fine pulp. Chill well.
3. Combine all ingredients. Fill into sausage casings.
Note: Use navel oranges in season as they are sweeter, have thin skin and less pips. One orange will provide approximately 200g of pulp.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat BBQ or frying pan on a low to moderate heat.
2. Cook sausages for 15 minutes, turning frequently to brown evenly.
Serve with pear, radish and watercress salad.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Ideal to display during spring BBQ season.