Not your regular party pies!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Brown Onion||Finely Chopped||50g||200g||500g|
|Puff Pastry Sheets||240mm x 240mm||4||16||40|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine lamb, peas, onion, breadcrumbs, ginger, coriander, garlic, cumin, tumeric, chilli and salt. Work together until evenly mixed. Roll into balls approximately 60g each.
2. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 x 120mm squares.
3. Place a ball of lamb on a pastry square. Cover with another square. Gently moulding pastry over the filling. Use a 100mm round cutter to cut pastry into an even circle. Press edges together with a fork. Repeat with remaining lamb and pastry.
4. Cut two large slits in the top of each pie.
5. Brush lightly with egg glaze.
Display on trays on a square of baking paper.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced over to 200°c. Line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Bake lamb pies on trays for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Serve with natural yoghurt.