The bright fresh flavour of these kebabs will liven up your spring BBQ!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Leg, Rump, Topside or Knuckle||25mm Cubes||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Lemon Rind||Finely Grated||10g||40g||100g|
|Flat Leaf Parsley||Finely Chopped||20g||80g||200g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Soak bamboo skewers in water.
2. Combine oil, garlic, lemon and parsley.
3. Thread 3-4 pieces (approximately 75g) on each skewer.
Display with wedges of lemon.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat BBQ on a high heat. Cook kebabs for 8 minutes, turning often to brown evenly.
2. Remove to warm plate. Cover loosely with foil and stand for 5 minutes.
Serve with roasted cherry tomatoes and fresh rocket leaves.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Display during the BBQ season.