This delicious lamb roast is perfect for the smaller family!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Shoulder Blade||Boneless||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Orange Zest||Finely Grated||5g||20g||50g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Score fat side of blade with slits 5mm deep and 25mm apart.
2. Combine oil, honey, orange zest, mint, pepper and salt.
3. Spread all over roast, rubbing into slits.
Display on trays, slit side up.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 160°c.
2. Place roast in small roasting dish. Cover securely with foil and cook for 1 hour.
3. Remove foil and cook for a further 30 minutes.
4. Cover loosely with foil and rest in a warm place for 5 minutes before carving.
Serve with salad or roasted vegetables.