Mustard crusted roast which the whole family will enjoy. Serve with your favourite roasted vegetable salad.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Eye Rump Centre||1.2kg||4.8kg||12kg|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine mustard, lime and worecestershire sauce and pepper. Spread over top surface of roast.
Display roast in foil tray, ready to roast.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat hooded BBQ to 180°c-200°c with lid closed.
2. Set inner burners to a low heat, leaving outer burners on high.
3. Cook roast in foil roasting tray over low burners, with lid closed for approximately 30 minutes or until beginning to sizzle. Turn inner burners off and continue to cook roast for a further 30 minutes or until meat is cooked and vegetables are browned and soft inside.
4. Cover roasting dish with foil. Turn BBQ off. Close lid and rest roast in warm BBQ for 10-15 minutes.
Carve roast into thin slices against the grain, drizzle with meat juices from the pan and serve with roasted vegetables.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Add vegetables to roasting tray to provide a complete meal opportunity for your customer. Small baby potatoes, baby beetroot, parsnips, onions or small whole carrots will cook in the same time. Also try whole corn cobs.