This lamb is full of surprises. Carve it to reveal the wonderful seasoning of olives and feta.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Flat Leaf Parsley||Chopped||10g||40g||100g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine feta, olives, oil, garlic and parsley. Place lamb skin side down. Roll feta mixture and place along length of lamb.
2. Roll and secure with food grade bands at 30mm intervals.
3. Brush with a little extra oil and sprinkle with combined pepper, salt and oregano.
Display on trays with rolled edge underneath.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 180°c.
2. Cook lamb on rack in a roasting dish for 1½ hours.
3. Cover loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes before carving into thick slices against the grain.
Serve with Italian bread salad.