This delicious lamb schnitzel with a hint of parmesan is the perfect dish for autum entertaining.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Leg/ Topside/Knuckle/Silverside||6mm Thick Butterflied Steak||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Lay lamb steaks flat on a board and flatten with meat mallet to 3mm thickness.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan and parsley. Place on a flat tray.
3. Toss lamb in flour to coat lightly.
4. Pass through egg wash.
5. Dip both sizes in a breadcrumb mixture pressing on firmly.
Display on flat trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat 20ml of oil in a large frying pan over a moderately high heat.
2. Cook schnitzels for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden.
3. Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve two schnitzels per person with a salad and a wedge of fresh lemon.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Suitable to display all year round.