Delicious mild flavours, the addition of truffle salt creates the potential for a premium positioning for this range if required.
|Ingredient||Description||6 Units||12 Units||24 Units|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine all ingredients and pass through the mincer.
2. Roll the mixture into 200g patties and refrigerate.
CUSTOMER – INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat barbecue on high heat
2. Reduce to medium heat, add oil to grill plate and cook burgers for 5 to 6 minutes each side.
3. Remove to a warm plate and rest for 5 minutes covered with foil.
4. OPTIONAL – before covering patties with foil, top burgers with blue cheese and onion relish.
Great in a burger roll or sliced up in a wrap with fresh salad.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Sell in multipacks.
Sell with packets of blue cheese and jars of onion relish.