Fabulous meat and vegetables wrapped in crispy puff pastry.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Puff Pastry Sheets||240mm Square||3||12||30|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine beef, potato, carrot, onion and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Cut pastry sheets into 4 squares. Place approximately 70g of beef mixture into each square. Fold into triangles. Stand up and pinch the edges to ressemble a dinosuar's back. Pinch one end and push in to resemble dinosaur head.
3. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Freeze until required.
Display on squares of baking paper, arranged on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 200°C. Place dinosaurs on baking tray lined with baking paper.
2. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
Serve with tomato sauce.