This cut is full of flavour and is popular with on-trend USA style Pittmaster cooking. Value adding this cut will help your customers try this style of cooking.
|Ingredient||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Brisket Dry Rub||100g||400g||1kg|
|Pittmaster Sauce||Description||1 Units||4 Units||10 Units|
|Red Wine Vinegar||60ml||240ml||600ml|
|Cayenne Pepper||0.25 tsp||1 tsp||2.5 tsp|
|Brown Onion||Fine Diced||1||4||10|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
Coat brisket with dry rub and vacuum seal or display fresh.
1. Sauté onion and garlic in oil.
2. Add all other ingredients and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
CUSTOMER – INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat a kettle style BBQ. Place brisket on the grill.
2. Cook on medium-low heat for 2 hours with wood chips on the coals.
3. Place brisket onto foil, add Pittmaster sauce then wrap in the foil and cook for a further 1-2 hours depending on the heat of your BBQ.
Serve in sliders or burritos with coleslaw and black beans - great for entertaining.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Sell sauce seperately.