Little lamb pyramids full of flavour.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Brown Onion||Finely Chopped||50g||200g||500g|
|Puff Pastry Sheets||240x240mm||2||8||20|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine lamb, onion, currants, breadcrumbs, molasses, coriander, garlic, cumin, sumac and cinnamon. Roll into balls approximately 55g each.
2. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 x 120 mm squares. Place a lamb ball on each square. Bring the corners of the pastry to a peak at the top. Press edges together.
3. Cut two deep slits into the sides of the pastry, or pierce with a fork.
4. Brush with egg glaze and sprinkle with a little extra sumac if desired.
Display on trays with squares of baking paper underneath.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 200°c, line baking tray with baking paper.
2. Bake lamb pies on trays for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden
Serve with salad and extra pomegranate molasses.