Quickly barbequed and sliced this juicy beef dish can be served in many different ways.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Beef Oyster Blade||Denuded and Butterflied||1kg||4kg||10kg|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Completely denude oyster blade, remove internal sinew and butterfly. Score beef cutting slits approximately 10mm and 30mm apart.
2. Combine garlic, rosemary, pepper and parsley.
3. Pour oil onto tray. Roll beef in oil to coat, sprinkle with seasoning and rub into beef.
Display flat or folded in half. Could also be vacuum packed.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat char grill BBQ on high heat. Cook beef for 5 minutes.
2. Turn and cook for a further 3 minutes.
3. Remove to a warm plate. Cover loosely with foil and rest in a warm place for 5-10 miutes before carving against the grain.
1. Slice thinly and serve with chargrilled vegetables and crusty bread.
2. Cut larger slabs from beef and serve as a gourmet steak sandwich with salad in warm turkish rolls.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Ideal to display during the BBQ season. Also suitable for kettle BBQ.
Make up larger quantities of the garlic, rosemary, pepper and parsley mix and store in an air tight container for up to 3 weeks.
Substitute commercially available Tuscan seasoning for the garlic, rosemary, pepper and parsley mix. Tuscan seasoning is available in food service quantities.