The unusual combination of lamb shanks and the refreshing Asian flavours will be sure to make this a favourite dish all year round!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lemon Grass||Chopped Finely||30g||120g||300g|
|Long Red Chillies||Seeds Removed Chopped Finely||10g||40g||100g|
|Lime Leaves||Finely Shredded||5g||20g||50g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine sugar, fish sauce, lemon grass, ginger, chillies, garlic and lime leaves.
2. Spoon mixture over lamb and coat well. Turn at leats once to ensure that drumsticks marinate fully.
Display in shallow bowl.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 160°C.
2. Place lamb shanks in heavy ovenproof dish with lid. Add 1 cup of water.
3. Cover and cook for 2½-3 hours or until lamb is falling from the bone and sauce has thickened.
Serve with steamed rice and Asian greens.