Bite into these burgers and experience the burst in flavours!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Red Capsicum||Finely Chopped||60g||240g||600g|
|Black Olives||Finely Chopped||60g||240g||600g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine all ingredients and mix together well.
2. Form into 120g patties approximatley 100mm diameter and 10mm thick.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Prehat flat BBQ plate on high heat.
2. Reduce to medium heat. Cook burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side, pressing down with the back of a flat spatula, until well browned and cooked through.
3. Remove to a warmed plate, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
Serve with tomato, parsley, red onion and cucumber salad.