This delicious roast will wow your guests everytime!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Knuckle Eye Roast||1.2kg||4.8kg||12kg|
|Food Grade Bands||Medium||3||12||30|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine mushrooms, spring onions, breadcrumbs and cheese.
2. Cut a large slit through the centre of the beef. Fill the beef with the filling, tie beef with food grade bands to secure.
3. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
Display on tray with pack of roasting vegetables.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 180°c. Cook roast in roasting dish for approximately 30 minutes per 500g or until cooked to desired doneness.
2. Remove beef, cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
3. Stand for 10 minutes.
Carve into thin slices against the grain, serve with roasted vegetables.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Sell with packs of pre-prepared vegetables for roasting.