Quick and delicious BBQ beef slices!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Chuck Eye Log||2mm - 3mm||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Shao Hsing Cooking Wine*||50g||200g||500g|
|Spring Onions||Sliced Finely on the Diagonal||100g||400g||1kg|
*Shao Hsing is a chinese rice wine.
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine apple puree, wine, soy sauce and sesame oil. Add beef and toss well to coat.
2. Toss in spring onions and sesame seeds.
3. Pile into deep tray or shallow bowl to display.
Display piled on trays, sprinkled with extra sesame seeds if desired.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat flat BBQ plate over high heat.
2. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Add beef in small batches and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove each batch to a warmed plate once cooked. Repeat until all beef is cooked.
3. Serve sprinkled with extra slices of spring onions
Serve with steamed rice or in small lettuce cups.