Tender and tasty sliced beef. Toss through a crisp green salad for a meal in a flash.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Score top of Tri-Tip cutting slits 5mm deep and 20mm apart.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Place in a deep tray.
3. Combine wine, oil, garlic and parsley. Pour over tri-tip. Cover and chill for 12-24 hours.
Display in deep trays. Sprinkle with extra parsley.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat char grill BBQ to moderately high heat.
2. Drain beef of excess marinade.
3. Cook for 6 minutes on each side, until well seared. Remove to a warm plate and cover loosely with foil. Rest for 10 minutes before carving into thin slices against the grain.
Serve sliced with roasted cherry tomatoes.