Tender succulent steaks with just a tang of orange to get your mojo going!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Oyster Blade or Flat Iron Steak||20mm Thick||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Brown Onion||Thin Wedges||100g||400g||1kg|
|Orange Zest||Finely Grated||2g||8g||20g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Completley denude oyster blade, remove internal sinew, butterfly and cut in half lengthways.
2. Cut into steaks by slicing through each piece on an angle.
3. Combine orange juice, oil, garlic, orange zest, cumin, salt and pepper. Whisk well together.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat flat BBQ plate on high heat.
2. Lift steaks from marinade with tongs. Cook steaks for 4 minutes on each side or until well browned and show slight resistance when pressed with the back of tongs.
3. Remove to a warmed plate and cover loosely with foil. Rest for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile cook onions, stirring often to ensure even cooking. When onions are cooked, lift onto steaks or set aside to keep warm.
Serve steaks with onions and fennel salad.