Brilliant Brazilian BBQ beef!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Rump Cap||25mm Thick||1.2kg||4.8kg||12kg|
|Thick Skewers||25-30cm Long||3||12||30|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Cut rump cap into 25mm thick slices.
2. Combine oil, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper. Toss slices in marinade.
3. Fold slices in half and thread 2 slices on each skewer with the fat side facing the same way.
4. Arrange skewers on a tray and top with any remaining marinade.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat char grill side of BBQ to a moderately high heat.
2. Cook Picanha for 6 minutes on each side.
3. Remove to warm plate. Cover loosely with foil and rest for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove Picanha from skewers and cut into slices against the grain, serve immediately.
Serve with flat bread and tomato salsa.