This enormous beef steak will be a popular addition to your summer BBQ.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Brush bone of steak lightly with oil and wrap in foil.
2. Combine olive oil, garlic and pepper. Brush over both sides of beef.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat char grill BBQ to high heat. Season steak with salt to taste.
2. Cook beef for 6 minutes on each side or until well seared. Turn to original side and reduce heat to medium. Close BBQ lid* and cook for a further 10 minutes. Remove to warm plate and cover loosely with foil.
3. Rest for 10 minutes before carving thick slices against the grain.
Serve sliced with vegetables and salsa verde.
* If you do not have a BBQ lid, cover steak loosely with foil or finish in a moderate oven.