Cute and delicious little kebabs!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Chinese Five Spice||Powder||5g||20g||50g|
|Spring Onions||10mm Diagonal Slices||100g||400g||1kg|
|Bamboo Skewers||200m Soaked||8||32||80|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, oil, garlic, ginger and spice. Add beef and mix well to coat evenly.
2. Thread beef cubes and spring onions alternately onto bamboo skewers.
Display on shallow trays. Sprinkle lightly with sesame seeds if preferred.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat char grill BBQ to moderate heat.
2. Cook kebabs for 6-8 minutes, turning often until evenly browned.
3. Remove to warm plate and cover loosely with foil.
4. Rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve in crisp lettuce cups with rice noodles.