Colourful and full of flavour, these steaks will be the highlight of the meal!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Pesto||Sun Dried Tomato||40g||160g||400g|
|Red Capsicum||Roasted Sliced||60g||240g||600g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Butterfly steaks and open out.
2. Spread one side of steak with pesto. Top each side of steak with 10g of spinach leaves, 20g bocconcini and 15g roasted capsicum.
3. Fold other half of steak over to enclose filling and gently press together.
4. Tie with food grade bands if needed.
Display on tray, all facing the same direction.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat 10ml of oil in a large heavy based frying pan. Cook steaks for 3 minutes on each side, over high heat until well browned and cheese begins to melt.
2. Remove to a warm plate, cover loosely with foil and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with sauteed potatoes and green vegetables.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Perfect for that special occasion, make sure that these are in your cabinet near Valentine's day.