Wonderful fresh flavours and a heady aroma sure to entice the appetite!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Neck Fillet Roast||Boned, Flap Left On||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Lemon Zest||Finely Grated||2.5g||10g||25g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Coarsely chop onions and garlic. Place in bowl of food processor with spinach, breadcrumbs, lemon and pepper. Pulse until a coarse paste is formed.
2. Lay neck fillet out, best side down. Spread approximately 60g of mushroom mixture over the lamb. Fold long edge of fillet in, then roll fillet in flap to enclose the filling.
3. Secure with food grade bands 20mm apart.
Display on trays, sprinkle with extra cracked pepper if desired.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 160°c.
2. Brush roast with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in small roasting dish. ad 1 cup of beef stock. Cover dish tighly with foil, pinching edges to secure.
3. Cook for 1½ hours. Remove foil and cook for a further 30-45 minutes or until tender.
Serve with vegetables and reduced pan juices.