This lamb BBQ is not only delicious but will add a splash of colour to your cabinet.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Roasted Red Capsicum||Drained||100g||400g||1kg|
|Long Red Chilli||Seeds Removed||20g||80g||200g|
|Flat Leaf Parsley||Coarsely Chopped||20g||80g||200g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Place capsicum, chilli, parsley, garlic, and oregano in the bowl of a food processor. Chop by pulsing until a coarse paste is formed, stir in oil and salt.
2. Score lamb with slits 10mm deep and 20mm apart. Rub lamb all over with paste.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat char grill side of BBQ plate to medium high heat. Cook lamb skin side down, for 10 minutes. Turn.
2. Reduce heat. Cover and cook for a further 20 minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Cover loosely with foil and rest in a warm place for 10 minutes.
Serve with tomato and cucumber sandwich.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Promote during BBQ season.