These are sure to become a BBQ favourite!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Leg||25mm Cubes||800g||3.2kg||8kg|
|Lemon Zest||Finely Grated||5g||20g||50g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Soak bamboo skewers in water.
2. Combine mustard, oil, garlic, coriander, lemon and pepper. Add lamb and mix well to coat.
3. Thread 4-5 cubes on each skewer. (Approximately 100g of lamb)
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Prehat BBQ plate on a high heat.
2. Brush with oil.
3. Cook kebabs for 8 minutes, turning often to brown evenly.
4. Remove to a warm plate. Cover loosely with foil and rest in a warm place for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with orange, radish and watercress salad.