Thick juicy lamb steaks with a wonderful fresh flavour. These elegant steaks will impress everyone at your next spring BBQ!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Rump||25mm Thick Steaks, approx 300g each||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Flat Leaf Parsley||Finely Chopped||15g||60g||150g|
|Lemon Zest||Finely Grated||5g||20g||50g|
|Thick Skewers||15mm Long||4||16||40|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Soak skewers in water.
2. Combine oil, parsley, garlic, lemon and pepper. Add steaks and coat well.
3. Thread 2 steaks onto each skewer.
Display on tray.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat char grill BBQ plate on a high heat.
2. Cook lamb for 4-5 minutes on each side.
3. Remove from heat. Cover loosely with foil and rest in a warm place for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from skewers and carve into thick slices.
Serve with greek salad.