An easy spicy grown-ups meal or snack.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Sliced Rump, Knuckle or Topside||1cm x 5cm||500g||2kg||5kg|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine spices and breadcrumbs in a large bowl.
2. Flour coat and egg wash (or batter) the beef fingers.
3. One-by-one place beef fingers into the crumb mixture, making sure to crumb the surface well.
4. Remove the crumbed fingers from the bowl and display on a tray with fresh parsley leaves and some chopped fresh chilli.
Note: The beef can be passed through the tenderizer prior to crumbing.
CUSTOMER – INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat a large non-stick pan with oil over high heat.
2. Place crumbed beef fingers into the hot pan and cook until golden brown on all sides.
3. Remove from the pan and allow to drain on paper towel until excess oil is absorbed.
Serve with salad or as a starter with aoli.