This fragrant lamb dish will have mouths watering!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Shoulder||30mm Cubes||1.2kg||4.8kg||12kg|
|Tinned Chick Peas||Drained||250g||1kg||2.5kg|
|Green Capsicum||10mm Thick||200g||800g||2kg|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine oil, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, tumeric, cumin, paprika, chilli powder and salt. Add lamb and mix well to coat.
2. Add chick peas, onion, capsicum, olives and cinnamon stick. Mix well.
Display in bowl.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Place lamb mixture into bowl of large slow cooker. Add 1½-2 cups of beef stock.
2. Cover and cook on a low heat setting for 4-5 hours.
3. Remove cinnamon stick before serving.
Serve with couscous and fresh coriander leaves.