Grown up nuggets!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Flat Leaf Parsley||Chopped||40g||160g||400g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine lamb, potato, parmesan, leeks, parsley and pepper. Roll into croquettes approximately 55g each. (70mm long x 30mm diameter).
2. Toss in crumbs and press on firmly.
3. Chill until required.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan over a moderately high heat.
2. Cook croquettes for 5 minutes, turning often until golden brown.
3. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve with cherry tomatoes and asparagus.