Easy to cook lamb kibbeh, with a surprising burst of flavour!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Dried Apricots||Finely Chopped||50g||200g||500g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Soak cracked wheat in boiling water for 30 minutes until all liquid is absorbed. Chill Well.
2. Combine apricots, dates, coriander and chilli sauce. Divide into 25g portions.
3. Combine lamb and cracked wheat. Knead together to bind well.
4. divide lamb into 100g portions. Form into a flat patty and place a portion of filling on the lamb patty. Bring edges of patty up to completley enclose filling. Roll up to form a ball and pinch edges to make a football shape. Repeat with the remaining lamb and filling.
Display on trays with some fresh dates and apricots.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 180°c.
2. Place kibbeh on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 25 minutes until golden and well cooked.
Serve with grilled flat bread and salad.