This rich broth is a complete meal. Ideal for those cold winter nights by the fire!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Shoulder||25mm Cubes||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Split Green Peas||100g||400g||1kg|
|Vegetable Stock Powder*||30g||120g||300g|
* Check the instructions on your stock powder. the one used for testing this recipe required 30g of stock powder to make 2 litres of stock.
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Seal 1.8kg mixture in a large bag.
Display bags of ingredients ready to take home and cook.
CUSTOMER-INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHATING/PREPARATION
1. Place 1.8kg soup mix into a large slow cooker. Add 3 cups of water.
2. Cover and cook on a low setting for 7 hours until soup is thick and lmab is falling apart.
3. Season to taste with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
Serve with freshly chopped parsley and hot buttered toast.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Vacuum pack in 1.8kg batches and sell as a ready-to-cook meal pack. Just add water.