Satay sticks are everyone's favourite. Try these at your next BBQ!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Leg||Flat Strips, 10mm Thick||800g||3.2kg||8kg|
|Sweet Chilli Sauce||150g||600g||1.5kg|
|Bamboo Skewers||200mm Soaked||8||32||40|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Place peanuts, chilli sauce, lemon, oil, cumin and ginger in a large bowl of a processor. Blend unti a thick chunky sauce, is formed.
2. Add lamb to sauce. Thread 3 strips onto each skewer. (Approximately 100g)
Display on trays, sprinkled with chopped coriander.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat large non stick frying pan on moderatley high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil or peanut oil.
2. Cook satays for 2 minutes on each side.
3. Remove to a warm plate. Cover loosely with foil. Rest in a warm place for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with Asian style coleslaw.