This hearty winter braise cooks slowly. Pop it in the oven it's effortless!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Shanks||Hind or Foreshank, Frenched||4||16||40|
|Cannellini Beans||Tinned, Drained||240g||960g||2.4kg|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Toss shanks in gravy mix and combine with onion, garlic, carrots, celery and beans.
2. Pour oven tomatoes and add bay leaves.
Display in a foil tray or vacuum pack for convenience.
CUSTOMER-INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 140°c.
2. Tip contents of vacuum bag into an ovenproof casserole dish. Cover and bake for 3 hours. Stir and return to the oven for a further 1 hour or until lamb is tender and falling off the bone.
1. Tip contents into a slow cooker.
2. Set on low and cook for 10-12 hours or set on high and cook for 4-6 hours.
Serve with creamy mashed potato and a sprinkling of chopped parsley.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Ideal to display as a warming winter casserole.