Little lamb pizza, ideal for a quick after school snack or delicious lunch.
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Parsley||Flat Leaf, Chopped||20g||80g||200g|
|Pizza Bases||12cm Diameter||8||32||80|
BUTCHER – PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Combine mince, onion, parsley, sumac and thyme.
2. Spread pizza bases with tomato paste.
3. Top with crumbed lamb mixture.
4. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Display on trays on small squares of baking paper.
CUSTOMER-INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHATING/PREPARATION
1. Heat fan forced oven to 200°c.
2. Place pizza on baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes until base is crisp and lamb is well cooked.
Serve drizzled with pomegranate molasses.
MERCHANDISE/PROMOTIONAL TIPS FOR BUTCHERS
Sell with bottles of pomegranate molasses.