Sensational lamb steaks ready for your BBQ!
|Ingredient||Description||1 Unit||4 Units||10 Units|
|Lamb Leg||Steaks 25mm Thick||600g||2.4kg||6kg|
|Lemon Zest||Finely Grated||5g||20g||50g|
BUTCHER - PREPARATION/METHOD
1. Toss lamb steaks in oil to coat.
2. Combine lemon, oregano and pepper. Sprinkle over both sides of steak.
Display on trays.
CUSTOMER - INSTRUCTIONS FOR REHEATING/PREPARATION
1. Preheat char grill BBQ plate to a moderately high heat.
2. Cook steak for 3 minutes on each side.
3. Remove to a warm plate. Cover loosely with foil and rest in a warm place for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with grilled asparagus.